Wednesday, June 15, 2011
11:51 PM
Back from overseas. Heh.
It was quite a good getaway. :D
I absoultely love the hotel thats like a home.
3 rooms, 4 Tvs, 8 telephones, 3 bathrooms, Gym, Pool, Wii, the Sauna&Steambath, Breakfast every morning, BATHTUB. Ah i wanna have all these in my house toooo, :(
Then again, this trip made me think abt things ALOT.
Too much free time on hand which sucks.
Its kind of good to be busy studying then you wont think of anything but your books.
ohwellllll. its not perfect.
Anywayy, good trip on the whole!
With the company of my sister's boyfr.
Ahhaha, it was kind of awkward at first but subsequently okay alr.
Luckily hes a teacher and can mix well with me hahah.
oh but he eats alott, supper every night.He tried basically every fast food - BK, KFC, MACS, CARLS JR.
I swear if he becomes my brother-in-law I'll grow damn fattt, >:(
but thats okayyyyy haha hes nice :D
I really really love night flights on SIA, :(
I wanna take the plane again and see the pretty night skies and forget abt everything, :(